Puerto Vallarta Mexico Presents a Hot & Splendid Vacation RetreatPosted by Holiday Tour Guide in America | 0 comments
Puerto Vallarta has reinvented itself as a thriving yet still relaxing vacation destination.
Puerto Vallarta is a superb combination of splendid natural wonders like dense forests, crazy waterfall, lavish beaches raided with the strange variety of birds and animals inhibiting the place to the most modern spectacle of hotels & resorts, restaurants and shopping markets. Visit this land to attain peace of mind and tranquility.
English is a widely spoken language in Puerto Vallarta which is very much crowded in the holiday season. Hence if planning to visit Puerto Vallarta then chose a non-holiday day instead as apart from the crowd the prices too are much higher here during a holiday when tourists flock in numbers.
You can get in here by plane or by car, boat, bus as according to your affordability and comfort ability. Getting around the Puerto Vallarta will require you to either hire a cab or you go by bus.
One can taste the beauty and variety of the natural and man made sight-seeing but for that you should have to update your knowledge on the various amenities and options available here.
- Largest and deepest beautiful Bandera bay
- A section of the beach called The Blue Chairs is the focal point of the gay village.
- Discover Sea Life Park
- November festival includes cocktail parties and concerts, art expos and screenings
- Old Town Art Walk in El Centro occurs every Wednesday night.
- The Occidental Sierra Madre is an extra ordinary place, brimming with 400 species of birds of different size and color and 300 types of orchids.
- Puerto Vallarta is laden with enthralling range of rare animals from poisonous reptiles to friendliest of dolphins in various types and colors, from innocent loving calves and sheep to dreamy turtles in plenty of kinds and colors.
- The natural attractions that make Puerto Vallarta a magical place are following:
- The Sierra Madre Mountains,
- The rivers that flow down from them
- Pacific Ocean.
These come together in this extraordinary 13 beach resorts, which provide great vacation facilities to travelers, over the years,
- Puerto Vallarta has reinvented itself as a thriving yet still relaxing vacation destination to become the number 2 beach resort in Mexico, because of its scrumptious ultra-delicious late night eateries and traditional dishes.
- Puerto Vallarta is the epitome of art and music, with live concerts of all types, beachfront sculpture displays and hundreds of other exhibitions and performances both large and intimate. The local Indian culture is prominent, with an abundance of crafts and local wares available for purchase.
- Vallarta Botanical garden
- Whale watch
- Scuba diving
- Kite surfing
- Jet skiing
- Horseback riding
- Turtle watching and repatriation
- Hiking & Yoga
Art & Music
Water you have never been to can be dangerous. Leaving your valuables (cameras, purses, passport) alone on the beach, is an invitation to theft at any beach.
- Observe the warning flags on public beaches. There could be a strong undertow.
- Never dive into unknown waters. There may be rocks
- Never have a knife in your bag
Other sight attractions
- Mismaloya is a short drive outside town. It is famous for being the location for the movie “The Night of the Iguana” directed by John Houston. You can tour the location.
- Chico’s Paradise, a river valley with rock formations and picnic/restaurant areas is a short drive or bus ride outside town.
- For a trip back in time to the 1600′s and 1700′s; a day-trip up (4600′) to the old silver mining town of San Sebastian del Oeste is worth the time.
- Puerto Vallarta is less than a 45 minute flight away from the inland city of Guadalajara and about an hour flight from Mexico City. A 30 minute drive up the coast lands you in Bucerias, a small coastal village.